Monday, November 15, 2010

My six photos !








-What is symmetry?
-Symmetry is a picture with the same things on either side. Example: A man on the left side standing up & a man on the right side standing up.
What is asymmetry?
-Asymmetry is a picture with opposite things on the left & right side. Example: A tree on the left side & a turkey on the right side.
How have your photographs demonstrated these two concepts?
-My photos reflected these concepts because in some photos i have equal things on both side to show my understanding of symmetry & i have an unequal photo on the left & right side to show the understanding of asymmetry.
What was your biggest challenge with this assignment?
-My biggest challenge would have to be choosing the photos to put on my blogger.
What was your biggest success with this assignment?
-My biggest success would have to be answering these questions :) !

No comments:

Post a Comment